In pain and want to tell you about my experience at emergency last night!

Thu Jul 25 09:28:12 2002

Well Haven't been to bed yet. I had a very bad day yesterday and my Boyfriend decided to take me to emergency. Well we got there waited 3 hrs to see the doctor. They did some blood work poked around my stomach and when the blood test came back normal. I explained to the doctor the medication I am on and that the new medication is not working. He left the room and came back explain I am sorry the best thing you can do is either take tylenol extra strength or advil. I was so upset I was crying and still they did nothing. I am so depressed today and I know I can't give up but I am at a breaking point. I am just tired of hearing sorry nothing we can do just live with the pain. What is wrong with doctors here in Canada are the dumb or what they don't seem to recongnized adhesions are a very painful and frustrating illness. I just want to throw the towel in I am fed up tired and in pain and really I can't deal with this anymore. Dealing with the pain , dealing with the kids, dealing with financial problems. I just phoned family doctor and she is on holidays and if I wanted I could go and see the doctor taking her patients while she is gone. But I am afraid to I just don't think I could deal with a doctor saying sorry nothing I can do. I am sorry but damn what is wrong with doctors here in canada don't they realize this is a very painful and frustrating disease we have, don't they understand that someone has to realize that we need help. Well I am going to try and go to bed and get some sleep hopefully I can, but well thanks for letting me write a long message love you all and I hope god gives me the strength to go on. Brenda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: