Who are these doctors? Dr. Reich and Redan

From: Jan (anonymous@medispecialty.com)
Mon Aug 13 18:19:47 2001

I keep seeing these names. Would someone please tell me about them? Who has gone to them and were they able to help you? What is their background? Do they exclusively work on adhesions? I think I probably have nerves entrapped in scar tissue following my Dec. 98 hyst and June 2000 scar revision that only intensified the pains.

I get so confused I just don't know where to go or what to try next. I am sure my PCP would want to know about these doctors to refer me.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: