The adhesion cure

Tue Nov 8 22:19:04 2005

Ok everyone and I do mean everyone - I really do feel for you all. But here I have some simple knowledge which myself Jammy bring to you to get you out of your jam in life. It involves doing three things to get rid of those adhesions:

1/ The very fear, worry, anger, bitterness or whatever is eating you up inside will cause those adhesion fibres to strangle those intestine tubes or heart tubes in your body. Release all of the above - make your peace with the world whether it be your ex partner or parent or employer. Most of all make your peace with yourself and you will soon find the strangulation of those adhesions lifted. Those fibres will break off themselves and separate out.

2/ My second approach involves inner phsysical strength. Try to recall in your life the last time you were phsically fit. Ok again take up those sports eg golf, swimming, running and once again be fit. Also consider physiotherapy. By making your body fit and healthy this toned up physical condition will again cause those fibres to break off themselves and separate out.

3/ Diet is important. Eat three meals per day. Avoid eating heavy food - for example regulary greasy fry up, a lot of cream cakes. (However the occasional fry-up or cream cake would be ok) Instead focus on eating healthy and look to eat fibre - eg all bran cereal from Kellogs which has fibre to push food through those intestine tubes. This will again break off those fibres and make them separate out.

As a note of caution - please speak to your Doctor before you adopt 2/ and 3/ above because you must consider sometimes your body needs to rest and not to exercise and also sometimes some diet would not suit your body. But in general 2/ and 3/ sound good to me so please adopt if you agree.

So from now on - no excuses you are cured and forget about these adhesions and move on with your lives. Concentrate on those loved ones and making happy memories for your future lives.

--
Jammy now signs off

At Fri, 4 Nov 2005, sdh wrote: > >I was wondering if anyone in New Jersey has found a good doctor to treat >adhesions. I have had four surgeries over the past 18 months for lysis >of adhesions, and after trying pain management and getting no relief >from it, am considering a fifth surgery

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: