Re: The adhesion cure

Fri Nov 11 07:01:42 2005

To Jammy,

I don't know who you are, or where your "expertise" comes from, but I find your advice highly suspect and extremely shallow.

The adhesion disease that I and others on this site have been fighting all our lives is not due to stress, anger, lack of inner peace, physical fitness, eating french fries or chocolate cake. I am a very fit woman (I am

one level below black belt in Tae Kwon Do), I meditate, I have wonderful friends and family and have no known enemies. I have a wonderful job, laugh

a lot and enjoy life to the fullest - and yet every day I struggle with a level of pain that is, at times, barely bearable. I have gone through many necesary surgeries to alleviate complications caused by this disease - some which have assisted me while others have not. This pain is caused by dense,

massive amounts of adhesions within my adbdomen and pelvis that have bound organs to one another and to the wall of my abdomen and pelvis. What causes

the adhesions in the first place is still being researched, but thus far SCIENTISTS have determined that one possible cause is endometriosis, and that the condition can be exacerbated by surgical intervention(s).

Here's my advice to you: Please take your "advice" and do a little more research on this disease before trying to "help" others. You are not well-informed and you could potentially cause someone more harm than good with what you are advocating. We have enough to deal with in the medical community without having to be subject to uninformed self-help "gurus".

--
DT

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: