Re: The adhesion cure

Sun Nov 13 22:56:30 2005

I am not sure what your background is but I can tell you that I am at peace with my life, I am not caring around anger or fear. I have always been physically fit and active but when the adhesions start causing me problems I cannot exercise because the pain is so bad - the adhesions have now prevented me from exercising the 3 x's a week that i have always maintained - I have also followed a very good diet - however, I have a small bowel obstruction due to the adhesions and need to try to avoid a lot of fiber - fiber causes excess "bulk" that can lead to a complete obstruction - I also have to avoid fruits and veggies and try to stick to low residue foods - one of the problems that we ARD (adhesion related disorder) sufferers have to endure is the people that think this is in our control or in our heads - ADHESIONS WILL NOT JUST FALL OFF IF YOU ARE HAPPY AND FIT!!!! It does not work like that - I would like to hear your experiences with adhesions - if any - and please try to offer "real" advise instead of false hopes that make the people that suffer from this think it is their own fault - sufferers need to have a real cure - one that actually works.

At Tue, 8 Nov 2005, Jammy wrote: >
>Ok everyone and I do mean everyone - I really do feel for you all. But
>here I have some simple knowledge which myself Jammy bring to you to get
>you out of your jam in life. It involves doing three things to get rid
>of those adhesions:

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: