Re: The adhesion cure

Fri Nov 11 06:59:51 2005

Have you ever had adhesion pain in your life? Maybe you are one of those that is not affected by adhesions. It sounds that way from your post. Your methods do not make any sort of sense.

1/ The only thing eating me up inside is the actual adhesions. My family is absolutely wonderful. My children adore me. It doesn't eat me up that I can't play soccer with them. Because I can play computer games, card games, board games, read, etc. Husband is wonderful. He is so understanding and does his best to take care of me. He loves to cook and, go grocery shopping. He does the laundry and carries the baskets upstairs (So I don't have to carry them and hurt myself). It would be great if my "fibres" would realize that I do not have the fear, worry or anger and just break off.

2/ The last time I was physically fit, hhhmmm, I think I was 14. My metabolism was a lot faster back then. I was in a lot of pain from ovarian cysts but fit otherwise. Didn't play any sports or exercise other than the walking to and from school, etc. For someone like me who has severe adhesions, the more exercise I get, the worse it is. Any lifting or vigorous exercise makes the adhesions pull from my abdominal wall causing severe pain no matter what meds I am on.

3/ Eating healthy is something that everyone should do with or without adhesions. For me 3 meals a day never happens. Either to much pain to eat or the meds make me loose my appetite. I agree Fiber is something everyone could use in their diet.

I really do wish that the "fibres" would just break off as easily as you seem to think they can. Your ideas are great for everyone to adopt. Unfortunately for most of us that have severe adhesions and are suffering and in need of surgery or pain medication or support from people going through it, your ideas will NOT work. A lot of adhesions are usually already formed before being discharged from the hospital and even more form before our 6 week post op visit to the doctor. They never stop forming which is why barrier methods are used. As I exercise, diet and calm myself down they are attaching an organ to something else.

You sound as if you don't have a clue about adhesions and what we go through.

I have one wish for you and that is may you never have to live with 1/8 of the pain that I have to live with every day. If you did, I don't think you could make it through the day.

Ann Marie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: