Re: Adhesions-probably from Ovarian Cysts

Wed Nov 19 21:33:24 2003

Sherry, I haven't posted in a while, just too busy, but wanted to say I had those same symptons, and when they finally went in, there was a very thick, tight hard adheasion wrapped around the liver, connecting to diaphram and omentun and wrapped around the bend in the upper right colon. she removed that, and I was painfree 9 days.and in 10 days I had same exactly pain, about 1/2 inch over. I have such a mass of adhesions in the bowels, she stated right on the report , it was too much for her to even attempt.

I use Visualization and prayer, and massage to ease pain, IF THERE is a next surgury, they had better be 100% guarentees. I am getting too old for this! Sorry, Rant.

--
SueR in Ohio

>----- Original Message ----- Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 8:46 AM Subject: Adhesions-probably from Ovarian Cysts Sender: <chiggerkat@futura.net> Subject: Re: Adhesions-probably from Ovarian Cysts > > HI, > I HAVE PAIN UNDER MY RIB CAGE, TOO, WHERE MY GALLBLADDER WOULD BE IF I HAD > ONE. IN MARCH THEY WENT IN TO REPAIR 7 HERNIAS-4 STRANGULATED-AND TO REMOVE > ADHESIONS. I HAVE BEEN IN MORE PAIN NOW THAN BEFORE. I BELIEVE THE ADHESIONS > HAVE "WRAPPED" AROUND MY LIVER. I GET NAUSEATED AND HAVE INDIGESTION. I ALSO > GET INTESTINAL BLOCKAGES BUT THEY SEEM TO "RESOLVE" THEMSELVES IF I TAKE A > LAXATIVE ONCE A WEE. MOST OF THE TIME I LOOK LIKE I'M 6 MONTHS PREGANT. > GOOD LUCK AND I'LL KEEP YOU IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. > SHERRY GRIFFIN >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: