Reply to: night sweats since surgey,Still have my ovaries

Wed Nov 19 21:34:10 2003

Yes, I too am suffering terribly from night sweats, and it seems to be all of a sudden. I am 36 and had a hysterectomy 8/02. I do not have my ovaries, but after my hysterectomy I did not have hot flashes or night sweats. I have been suffering from ARD since my first surgery in 1988. I started going to a pain management center 5/03 and am now on 2 oxycontin per day and 3 percocet per day. My night sweats started 3-4 months ago. I did notice that they got worse when I tried to come off my anti-depressant - Effexor XR. I am still going through at least 2 t-shirts during the evening. I too was wondering if it was the pain meds, pain doctor said it was possible. I am going to see my family doctor this Thursday 11/21/03 I will let you know what she has to say about the situation. Good luck.

Deborah, NH

>----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 8:46 AM Subject: night sweats since surgey,Still have my ovaries Sender: DavidMontebelle@sbcglobal.net (Montebelle) >

I was twenty nine when I had adhesion and partial hysterectomy(removed > my Uterus only)surgery november of 2001,a week after my surgery I had a
> bad infection that hospitalized me two more weeks.Since then I have the
> symptoms everyone seems to have including my mother she's suffered for
> fifteen years with adhesion related disorder,So I had more knowledge
> than most when I first started having problems,Well since my infection
> even when I was in the hospital I started having night sweats I thought
> it was menopause but my obgyn says I could'nt be because I still have my
> ovaries.At this point there lasting two weeks and between this and pain
> I'm not sleeping..........

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: