night sweats since surgey,Still have my ovaries

Wed Nov 19 06:45:39 2003

I was twenty nine when I had adhesion and partial hysterectomy(removed my Uterus only)surgery november of 2001,a week after my surgery I had a bad infection that hospitalized me two more weeks.Since then I have the symptoms everyone seems to have including my mother she's suffered for fifteen years with adhesion related disorder,So I had more knowledge than most when I first started having problems,Well since my infection even when I was in the hospital I started having night sweats I thought it was menopause but my obgyn says I could'nt be because I still have my ovaries.At this point there lasting two weeks and between this and pain I'm not sleeping.My mother also has them though she had her ovaries removed years ago.I don't have a problem with heat flashes during the day,but when I take naps I still have them and I sleep under an air conditioner and freeze my husband out and it's November.Now march of 2003 My last three catskans showed my ovaries being pulled.But I was told no more surgery since the last one just messed me up good in 2001,so unless it's fatal they wont touch me.Now I'm in a pain clinic and I'm still on vicodin which does'nt help and it crossed my mind that maybe thats whats causing it or maybe just the adhesion straining my organs,Because I always feel like I have an infection of some sort but the tests come back there negative.Does anyone else with (ARD)adhesion related disorder that have no other reason for nightsweats experiencing this also?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: