Surgery scheduled April 11, 2003

Fri Apr 4 06:41:57 2003

Hi All:

I haven't posted for a couple of weeks because I was feeling better and then wham! I got sick again over the weekend. This time much worse. Went to doc and had ultrasound done. What a surprise to find that I had multiple cysts on my ovary. They are doing pain mapping under conscious sedation and then they are going to remove my only ovary left. Also if necessary, they will take my appendix and my gall bladder. I won't know anything till I wake up from surgery. I pray that this solves my problem. After 10 years of suffering and 8 surgeries, I am so tired of fighting. I lost my mother in September of 2002, so this will be much more difficult for me to go through. I have my husband and my father, but no one can replace a mother. The one good thing is that I have excellent doctors. My obgyn doc will be doing most of the surgery, however if there are adhesions on my bowel or my appendix or gall bladder needs to be removed, the gen surgereon will take over. Fortunately this gen surgereon is the one who operated on Christopher Reeves a couple of weeks ago. So if he is good enough for Superman, he's good enough for me. HA HA. Please pray for me!

--
Sue

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: