emails being rejected

From: Tracy [IAS Administrator (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Fri Apr 4 07:13:22 2003

At Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Karla wrote: >
>Like I posted yesterday, I am unable to respond to messages which I >receive directly from this message board. Am I being blocked for a reason? I am getting tired of expending the energy to answer people's questions only to have my email rejected. I can, however, go directly to the website and post from there. It is
>just much easier to respond as I have been doing. I will also attempt to cut and paste messages that I have sent.
>
>Karla
>____________

Just to let everyone know I am working on getting a resolution to why Karla's emails are being rejected from our email server. There are filters in place to help keep the spam to a minimum.

As an FYI: if you are ever blocked from posting messages to the IAS message board the following would take place after you received a warning message: 1) you would not be able to sign up for email delivery of messages (either individual or digest formats) or your subscription would be cancelled and 2) you would get an email from me stating you were being blocked and the reason(s)why.

In the 18 months I've been here - I've not had to take this action. Sent a few warnings though. With that in mind, please do not immediately jump to the conclusion that you are being "blocked" unless the criteria above have been meet, but rather, consider the problems with posting to be with either of the mail servers responsible for routing your correspondence until we can check into the problem. We have a server admin who handles this for us and there may be a delay in getting the situation controlled, but efforts are made to find a resolution as quickly as possible.

The ability to post directly from the message board on the website is an alternative way to respond to posts.

--
Tracy Joslin
IAS Administrator
tracy.joslin@adhesions.org

Neither the IAS, Synechion, Dr. Wiseman or any other representative offers medical advice. Always consult a qualified medical professional.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: