Having a hard time

Mon Jul 22 12:46:15 2002

Dear All

I have been having a really hard time lately. I got some sleeping pills from the DR a couple of weeks ago, but, I still have not slept much. The lack of sleep is causing my depression to increase. Yesterday, I helped hubby feed the animals, & overdid it. I couldn't make it back to the house because of the pain. I was only out side for 10 mins. It is so frustrating when the pain gets like that. The rest of the day, my pain was out of control. I took way too much pain meds & they didn't seem to help much at all. Then last night, I didn't get to sleep til 3 & woke at 5:30. I have made another appointment with the DR today. I am now thinking I am having some sort of reaction to the codine that is not letting me sleep. I can't take some meds because it will keep me awake. Also, I am having trouble with my mom!! She is always putting me down. Everything I say is wrong. Now she wants me to go to her house 5-6 hrs away for a get together. She just refuses to understand that traveling is so hard on me. I can't stand or sit for long before the pain starts getting really bad. I have only been sleeping about 4 hours a night I am just so tired. Between being tired, in pain & depressed, things are just really getting to me. Thanks for taking the time to listen. love robin M

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: