Re: Having a hard time

Mon Jul 22 13:14:37 2002

Dear, dear Robin:

I just told myself no more emails while I wasn't feeling good, but I just had to let you know that I'm praying for you. I am allergic to sleeping pills, and I get so anxious when I take them you wouldn't believe!

I will pray that you get a few good nights sleep, because (with me at least) that makes all the difference in the world.

Please hang in there - it will get better...it always does.

Wishing you pain free moments, hours and days.

--
Clare

At Mon, 22 Jul 2002, Robin M wrote: > >Dear All > >I have been having a really hard time lately. I got some sleeping pills >from the DR a couple of weeks ago, but, I still have not slept much. The >lack of sleep is causing my depression to increase. Yesterday, I helped >hubby feed the animals, & overdid it. I couldn't make it back to the >house because of the pain. I was only out side for 10 mins. It is so >frustrating when the pain gets like that. The rest of the day, my pain >was out of control. I took way too much pain meds & they didn't seem to >help much at all. Then last night, I didn't get to sleep til 3 & woke >at 5:30. I have made another appointment with the DR today. I am now >thinking I am having some sort of reaction to the codine that is not >letting me sleep. I can't take some meds because it will keep me awake. >Also, I am having trouble with my mom!! She is always putting me down. >Everything I say is wrong. Now she wants me to go to her house 5-6 hrs >away for a get together. She just refuses to understand that traveling >is so hard on me. I can't stand or sit for long before the pain starts >getting really bad. I have only been sleeping about 4 hours a night I >am just so tired. Between being tired, in pain & depressed, things are >just really getting to me. Thanks for taking the time to listen. >love >robin M

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: