Re: has anyone had this?

Fri Dec 17 08:14:09 1999

If it were me, I would go to the emergency room. They can do tests there and it could be something serious (or not) but I would feel alot better knowing, and right away.

I was hospitalized once for loss of blood from rectal bleeding. Mine was never truly Dx except to call it Colitis once, IBD another time (tho bleeding is NOT a symptom of IBD/IBS).

--
Gina

At Thu, 16 Dec 1999, Laura A Johnsrud wrote: > >I have that happen at least twice a week. I plan to discuss it with the >gastroenterologist tomorrow. > >Laura J > >____________________Reply Separator____________________ >Subject: has anyone had this? >____________________Reply Separator____________________ >Author: <adhesions@obgyn.net> >Date: 12/15/99 2:39 PM > >Hi! Hope this message finds everyone hopeful and peaceful. I have a new >symptom or situation going on and was wondering if anyone else has had >this gross problem! I have been in much more pain (lower left quadrant) >for 6 days now. Yesterday I started bleeding from the rectum (yes I >have been diagnosed with bleeding hemroids) but the bleeding occurs >every time I even just urinate and am spotting in between bathroom >trips. I had a hysterctomy in May and bled rectally for 4 weeks. My >gyn's office is closed today and I can't get in touch with him. And I >remembered today that this happened last month about this time too, only >the pain was not as intense and did not last as long. I still have my >ovaries. Anyone ever had this happen? Thanks in advance for all your >help on this and past questions! All of you are very brave intelligent >and strong women! "Friends that stick together" Jessica

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: