Re: appt with gyn today

Thu Dec 16 23:20:36 1999

Hey Toni,

I just managed to get things with my ins straightened out, and it will be reinstated very quickly. It turned out that it was a mistake, but my mother's employer (whom I talked to this afternoon) told me that the ins co had to talk to the lady that I just talked to b/c on their records at the office in D.C. it says that my coverage is permanent.

I'm about to get all of the meds I need real soon so that I can start to feeling a whole lot better soon. I'm not in a lot of pain at the moment but it's irritating that the infection that I have caused me to do some bleeding. I should know more about this culture that she took on Mon. As soon as I know more I will let you know.

Tonight I was just thinking even more about how wonderful my gyn is. Fri is going to be one year since I first started seeing her, and when I went to my appt on Mon I presented a thank you gift to her on behalf of my mother and I, and she really appreciated it. She told me that she was having a very bad day, and then this just turned it around for her.

I was so glad that I could do something to make her day just a little brighter. It's important to me that she has a good day. That's why it was so important that I let her know when I wasn't having breakthrough bleeding with this new birth control pill that I'm on.

It's just that this stupid infection has gotten in my way, but I'm hoping to fee better from it soon.

Oh, have you heard from Christine lately? I've been thinking about her, and sent a private e-mail to her a while back but she never answered b/c I know that she's real busy. If you hear from her please tell her hi for me.

Well, enough about me. Tell me more about you, and tell your son that I said hi.

Talk to ya later, and I want to hear more about whatever problem is that led you to ask me if I was having problems also. I hope that the ins isn't giving you too much grief.

Ok, now I must go before this gets any longer. Bye for now.

Kristy :)

http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Falls/4659/kristyspage.html

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: