Ok, here's a new one....

Mon Oct 18 17:43:24 1999

Hey guys, I doubt if anyone has experienced this but today was a new experience for me. I went to bed last night with the pain in my right side really acting up. When I got up this morning I was so sick to my stomach that I had to run to the bathroom because I thought I was going to throw up. Instead I had a seizure of some type. I fell to the floor, couldn't see or feel anything, but could hear myself thrashing around. When I finally came to, I was confused and not sure if it really happened or not. Then I looked around the bathroom and could see where I had thrown over the wastebasket and knocked over several items around me. I went back to bed really exhausted and with a headache, but an hour or so later I felt OK. Anyway, I called the pain management doctor since they were the ones I saw last and they called me back six hours later and told me to call my PCP. Which I did and of course have not heard back from them. I've passed out before because of the pain, but never have had a seizure. I'm a little scared and wish someone would call me back. Does anyone know if pain can cause a seizure? I wonder if the Crohn's could as well, but I couldn't find it listed as a side effect anywhere I looked on the internet. Anyway, thanks for letting me vent. Ginny

--
Ginny King

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: