Re: Maybe I am in the wrong place

Tue Oct 5 12:51:01 1999

I don't normally respond to posts that have to do with the content or comments of one person. But I feel that this issue has gotten people off track, especially when people are considering leaving.

I looked the word forum up "a medium of open discussion or expression of ideas". This is of course is general but support is definitely included. While some members prescribe to a belief in God and/or a religion (which I do), I cannot force another person to believe that God is the answer to all problems when they don't believe. This is a worldwide forum and we have to respect other's beliefs and experiences. While I would love to discuss the healing benefits of knowing a higher power/nature - this forum is not named higherpower@obgyn.net.

This is not to chastise anyone. Please understand my comments. When issues get personal or somewhat out of the realm, then personal emails seem more appropriate. This will avoid at least some conflict. We must give support and tell of our experiences but make others aware that this was unique to us and we do not have medical degrees only some exposure. We also have to realize that some people have this condition because they are of the same gender (females) and have conditions such as endometriosis, PCOS or Pelvic Congestion. In this case it doesn't always apply to all members ergo some suggestions will not apply.

On a somewhat side note to Igor and any one else interested - I do agree that God/Nature are wonderful healers. There are nutrients placed here that aid the body in so many ways. Realize that not everyone will achieve the same results due to the fact that their destiny or life walk is not yours and they may receive their "healing" through a physician or in God's timing. God also heals through medicine and doctors. What we must do is continue to support and suggest in hopes that at least one person benefits from what we have written.

To Peggy - please reconsider because I am here to give/receive support also. I have found that's what you do. It would be a shame for you to leave based on this experience.

Sharonda

>From: pklippe1@nycap.rr.com (Peggy)
>Reply-To: adhesions@obgyn.net
>To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@talk.obgyn.net>
>Subject: Maybe I am in the wrong place
>Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 11:56:41 -0500
>
>I am beginning to think that I may be in the wrong place.I feel that I
>should go find a support group instead of a forum.Although I have
>benefited from the support from most of the people on here.But I do not
>agree with some of the issues that are being discussed.Right now I am
>feeling very disappointed with the way the forum is going so I guess I