Re: Colo-rectal Surgeon Appt

From: Ronna (
Mon Apr 19 13:49:00 1999

Hi Chris Would you mine posting your colon-rectal docs website? I would like to see it.... I also go to a colon-rectal doc. They go alot more in depth then GI docs. I go to this doc for hemrroids..... Not fun. When I refer to this doc....I call him the 'butt doc' I guess,from endo causing so much constipation for me, it caused me to have these hemrroids.


> >Well, I finally got up the nerve and called my pcp to ask for a referral >to a colo-rectal surgeon. The pcp approved the referral so now I am >hoping to get answers to some of the questions I've been asking. These >doctors treat colon-rectal disorders as well as do surgery. The one I >am going to also has a website. I am optimistic this visit is going to >be productive. > >To those of you who have bowel adhesions, do you get weird sensations? >This is a weird feeling in my "problem area" , it isn't cramping or gas >pain, just a feeling like a muscle twitch. Other times it feels like my >gut is tightening , almost like, but not quite as strong as, braxton >hicks contractions in pregnancy. Does this sound familiar to anyone or >am I nuts? > >Chris

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: