Re: Colo-rectal Surgeon Appt-Ronna

Tue Apr 20 08:15:07 1999

At Mon, 19 Apr 1999, Ronna wrote: >
>Hi Chris
>Would you mine posting your colon-rectal docs website? I would like to
>see it.... I also go to a colon-rectal doc. They go alot more in depth
>then GI docs.
>I go to this doc for hemrroids..... Not fun.
>When I refer to this doc....I call him the 'butt doc'
>I guess,from endo causing so much constipation for me, it caused me to
>have these hemrroids.
>
>--
>Ronna
>

Hi Ronna:

The website address is http://www.cbsurgery.com

However, it is probably not what you are looking for. It is a website for their medical practice, a group of 3 surgeons in the Portland, Maine area. Two are general surgeons (one seems to specialize in GI stuff, the other in breast, although both are general surgeons) and a colo-rectal surgeon. What I liked about it is that the general surgeon who does the GI work explains the different procedures and why he does them with certain patients. (There was no mention of anything concerning adhesions) The other two don't have anything like this. There is an e-mail feature where you can ask questions. I explained the surgery I had done and asked if this is something best done by a general surgeon or colo-rectal. He responded saying that both did this type of work. (which was removing adhesions surrounding the lower colon). He suggested making an office appointment to discuss it. Now, some people would look at that just as a way to get business, but I don't see it that way. These docs also treat colon disorders (or maybe its just the colo-rectal guy of this group that does) such as IBS and the surgical treatment of colon cancer.

Chris

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: