Colo-rectal Surgeon Appt

From: Christine M. Smith (
Fri Apr 16 13:29:37 1999

Well, I finally got up the nerve and called my pcp to ask for a referral to a colo-rectal surgeon. The pcp approved the referral so now I am hoping to get answers to some of the questions I've been asking. These doctors treat colon-rectal disorders as well as do surgery. The one I am going to also has a website. I am optimistic this visit is going to be productive.

To those of you who have bowel adhesions, do you get weird sensations? This is a weird feeling in my "problem area" , it isn't cramping or gas pain, just a feeling like a muscle twitch. Other times it feels like my gut is tightening , almost like, but not quite as strong as, braxton hicks contractions in pregnancy. Does this sound familiar to anyone or am I nuts?


Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: