Re: Susceptibility to form adhesions

Mon Feb 25 17:12:28 2008

Adhesions can form anywhere. It's an abnormal inflammatory response as well as an overhealing of sorts.

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of IAS Admin (Tracy) Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 8:41 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: FW: Susceptibility to form adhesions From: cat.woman.888@hotmail.com (catwoman) Subject: Susceptibility to form adhesions

Hello, I am just wondering if someone can answer a question I suffer from Endometriosis - a lap was done last Nov to confirm this. Since this Op I've gone back to the same symptoms and I am waiting to see a new Gyno as I think maybe not all of the Endo was removed and or maybe adhesions have now formed? - none were apparently found at the time of the Lap. I also have a knee problem - had a scope done in Jan this year (no injury found but I have swelling and lack of mobility before the scope) and now I have worse lack of mobility (on flex and extension). I have since found out that you can also get adhesions of the knee (arthrofibriosis). I just wondered if the 2 things could be linked?. Am I more susceptible to forming adhesions due to the Endo - which I know for sure I have, if this is the case could it be possible that I have formed them in the knee. I know people get adhesions but some people over form adhesions and that's when problems occur?.

Any advice would be great as I am just starting to wonder if my 2 'unconnected' problems could in fact be linked by me being more prone to forming adhesions?. Thanks

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: