Adhesions-I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!

Sun Oct 29 13:31:24 2006

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of kim Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 1:55 AM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Adhesions-I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!

This message was submitted by kimlouise6737549@aol.com (kim) to list adhesions. If you forward it back to the list, it will be distributed without the paragraphs above the dashed line. You may edit the Subject: line and the text of the message before forwarding it back.

If you edit the messages you receive into a digest, you will need to remove these paragraphs and the dashed line before mailing the result to the list. Finally, if you need more information from the author of this message, you should be able to do so by simply replying to this note.

----------------------- Message requiring your approval Sender: kimlouise6737549@aol.com (kim) ----------------------- Message requiring your approval Subject: Re: Adhesions-I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! ----------------------- Message requiring your approval

At Fri, 6 Oct 2006, Kelly wrote: >
>My name is Kelly I have had severe pelvic adhesions for 10 years and I
>just can't do this anymore. I have done EVERYTHING some of these crazy
>doctors have asked. I have been thin, I have been fat even more
>depressing. I have not worked in 1 year my pain is unbearable and
>doctors just think I am addicted to pain meds or I just need to learn to
>"suck up the pain and go on" yes this was a quote from a DOCTOR! I have
>had gastroenterologist do their work up-no findings as in no IBS,
>colitis etc. I have done all the diets changing what I eat when I eat
>the whole nine yards. I have had countless surgeries with about 3
>months relief then back to the same. With these surgeries I have come
>home with a catheter several time due to the doctor cutting through my
>bladder-dont get me wrong I don't blame my doctor for that-NOTHING IS IN
>THE RIGHT PLACE WHEN HE GOES IN!

>
>hi kelly i know exactly how you feel i had a hysterectomy aged 28 due to
cervical cancer and ever since have suffered with severe pelvic pain . i dont think people understand the debilitating effect this condition has on your life like yorself my husband and close family have been amazing but i am sad that i have to live with this pain at age33 when i look at my sisters of similar age who dont suffer like i do. i am under going tests at the moment but its a comfort to know i am not on my own. this message board has really helped. thanks

I do not know what made me write this today..I guess I was online >researching another doctor that my doctor wants me to see and I found
>this site, read Dr. Wiseman's info and this is may be the only doctor
>WHO GETS IT! But I think it is too late for me I just can't do this
>anymore.
>
>My prayers and thoughts are with everyone who is also struggling with
>the Adhesion Monster as I call it I hope you find success where I have
>failed.
>
>--
>Kelly
>

Enter keywords: