Abnomal Liver enzymes test again

Wed Aug 23 17:50:34 2006

HI everyone, In January I posted a message about my eleveated GGT test. Well they settled down to normal for a while. I had a test in June and they were normal.

I was rushed to hospital in July with what was thought to be an obstruction but there was not one found. They did the usual blood tests and my liver enzymes test was off the planet- not only GGT but ALt as well. I am now having weekly blood tests again and they are returning to normal. I am VERY tired and about 2pm I am needing to sleep. Yesterday I slept for 4 hours.

MY Doc says I most probably got a virus which upset the liver. I asked him about adhesions causing this and he said this was unlikely. I an expriencing a lot of pain on the left hand side just like I had with gallstones - only I do not have my gallbaldder anymore.

I know if the bile ducts are damaged they can elevate LFT. I am also aware that this may be totally unrelated to my adhesions I had some replies to my last posting and would like to hear again from those who may be able to help. Thanks for listening.

--
Christine

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: