frist post...please help !

Mon May 1 21:52:05 2006

Hi I have been reading the post here for several weeks. I am due to have surgury on May 8th. This pain is so unbearable at times. I am worried that with my luck when they go it to check for adhesions they might find something worse. I would like to hear from anyone on this about the systoms of adhesions that they have to see if mine are the same. Food does not bother me,but sometimes it does hurt when I eat. My biggest systoms are in my right side and across under my ribs and just below my belly button.The pain will get so bad that I get sick and vommit. Sometimes that will help to relieve it sometimes not.It hurt so bad it make my back hurt and chest. In my case, movement is what will trigger a really bad attack with it. Seems to always be hurting but at different degrees.

In my job I do a lot of lifting , pulling, pushing. So even if I start the day out with just a little pain then by the end of the day it's terrible. I'm on F.M.L.A. now because of it, which helps as far as being out of work but you can only use so much of that.Also just walking across the room or useing my right arm to vacume my floor will set it off.

Does anyone have the type of systoms I am having? I have had every test there is and they all come back neg. Adhersion would be the only thing left. I have have gallbladder,c section,tubes ties and an earlier lap. The doctor thats doing my surgury says it might or might not help. Please help me with the systoms you have had your self so I can see if there like mine.This is really driving me crazy. The pain and the wondering of what it might be. Thank you, Jackie

--
Jackie Woods/Harleygalsoftail@verizon.net

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: