one way too stop adhesions

Wed Mar 22 18:45:10 2006

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of DALENE LAWRENCE Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2006 10:03 PM Subject: Re: one way too stop adhesions

I too have had mulitiple surgeries and my last one was with Dr.Jay Redan from Celebration Hospital in Celebration Florida.His hospital he is with is on the ARD website, adhesions.org website. He will tell you that none of the adhesion barriers work period.There are no cures, just temporary relief from the excruciating pain that we all have to deal with on a regular basis. I want you to be aware that surgery is a temporary fix not a cure. I made the decision last yr to have it done because I was in fear of losing my job. I am on permanent FMLA employment statis when needed.Meaning that if the pain becomes too much for me, then I can leave work and go home. My work understands all too well about my disease and how it effects others around me. Dr. Jay Redan is one of the most kindest doctors I know and will do everything in his power to help those that are suffering. He is one of the best in his field.I hope this will help you in your decision making.Take care and God Bless! From: chico111112003@yahoo.com chico111112003@yahoo.com Subject: Re: one way too stop adhesions

Hi Out There, I grow Adhesions also. I have had Eight surgeries, from 1981, for Adhesion removal.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: