tired of doctors and no answers

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Wed Dec 21 19:38:57 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Subject: Re: tired of doctors and no answers

You have very limited options, either surgery which doesn't help. They can come back worse or pain management. Pain Management is good if you have a dr. that tries every possible avenue to get you to a comfortable point.

No one can take all of the pain away or the intestinal and bladder problems but I don't know where I would be if it weren't for pain management. I have a lot of pain but not like it is without meds. Massage also helps and changing our attitude which can be difficult. Management of depression is also important.

Kelly

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] 0n Behalf Of mantoinete@aol.com Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 11:51 PM Subject: Re: tired of doctors and no answers

Doctors vary from where you are located. In the Boston area, many doctors Know about adhesions yet do Nothing about them. Pain Management is fruitless and a big wasted of time, I tried it. My doctor had past patients with adhesions and he told me that he tried EVERYTHING, to no avail.

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: