Re: I almost feel hopeless

Sun Oct 16 11:41:12 2005

Dear Ana, I know what it feels like to feel like life keeps getting put on hold due to complications related to adhesions. I had to go on federal disability after working at a job that I really liked, I had gone to school for 4 years to have that job. I am 35, my adhesions began in 1985 when 1/3 of my uterus was removed and then the adhesions got worse and worse and worse as I was blessed with three beautiful children each delivered by cesearian. In 2000 I began suffering really bad with various complications, I had a complete hystorectomy and that just made it all much worse. So here I am now, much like yourself, wanting to be normal again.

There is really nothing that I can tell you that will make you better. I can only relate.

However, there is a cure in the making. Have you heard anything about SprayGel? If not you should look it up, you might be suprised and happy to know that we won't have to live like this forever. There is help out there, one final operation to make it all better, that sounds nice doesn't it?

So hang in there, I'm right here with ya and right here for you. one more thing, Ana, I don't know how you feel about Jesus, but this is one of the best times in your life to get in touch with your spirital side.

You can write to me through the IAS site or if you want to you can write to me directly at tammytl@msn.com (use a lower case L not a #1 after tammt).

Take Care of You Pain Free Hugs and Best Wishes to You and Yours. Tammy Lynn

At Wed, 12 Oct 2005, Ana wrote: >
>I am 24 years old and I feel like my life is always on hold because of
>adhesions. I had my appendix removed laproscopically in 1997. On April
>11, 2002 I ended up in the emergency room in the worst pain imaginable.
>I had a small bowel obstruction in my terminal illeum.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: