Another question about Adhesions

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Thu Sep 9 11:10:21 2004

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of kd_okeson@comcast.net Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 3:20 AM Subject: Re: Another question about Adhesions

wow! you are really not crazy. my eating habits were also poor before I really started having problems with adhesions. they went undiagnosed for a long rime & this is my first surgery. I still have problems eating ANYTHING. It seems like my body decides to reject it or accept and there is no pattern to it. From what I have read this seems to be a problem with lots of people.

Right after surgery things did seem to get a lot better but now I'm afraid this will just keep going on.

I do eat small meals more often & fruit, though acidic seems to help a lot. I also just pork out sometimes & take my chances. I read some of my earlier posts & it seems that I have been somewhat niave. I thought surgery & the removal of my adhesions was the end of this. If anyone else has some suggestions or mabey an answer I would be grateful for the both of us. Is there another surgery in my future? I apologize for my poor attitude but I knew nothing about this until after surgery & found this site. If I happen to get more information from my doctor I will definately share it. Unlike most he does listen.

Thanks to all of you for listening. Still Hopefull, Dee

>-------------- Original message --------------

> Sender: anonymous@yahoo.com (Chris)
> Subject: Re: Another question about Adhesions
>
> Yes, I have developed IBS from adhesions and I am losing weight. I
> didn't weigh much to begin with. But I now weigh only 111 lbs. and I'm
> 5'7". I am to the point now where I can barely eat anything.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: