Re: Another question about Adhesions

Wed Sep 8 10:04:46 2004

hi and to your question yes I have ibs .as of sept 28 I am going for my 17 operation .this is a trauma surgeon which is my 3 doc to tell me that I need to 80 % of my colon removed so this is what is going to happen on the 28 as of now still in pain even with all the meds I take oxy 80 mg 2 times a day patches 150 mg .most thought the bowel was not moving due to the meds but as they check and read my records this was going on way before I took meds .this is the only thing I can do as for now 2 doctors have sent me notes stating they cant help nor want to treat me anymore I don't know what kind of a person doc that would let a person suffer .in the last 9 years this is going to be my 17 th cant keep track operation .I have lost over 50 pounds though all this when I eat things comes up .as with this I also have fibromialger which I hear many other have that also have adhesions and ibs when wish all pain free and I will keep posted and let you know what is happing and how it went if anyone would like to talk fell free to e-mail me alaina

>----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 10:29 PM Subject: Another question about Adhesions > Sender: JB_30@msn.com (Beanie)
>

Has anyone ot IBS (Irritable Bowel) along with their adhesions?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: