colonoscopy???

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Wed Mar 24 21:56:28 2004

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Tammy Taber Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 10:38 AM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: colonoscopy???

Belle, Good God, STOP! Don't let that moron touch you! First off adhesions CAN NOT be detected by a CT scan, ultra sounds, ect....adhesions are pretty much invisible to technology from the outside of your body. You might have to have a laporascopy done, but this too is risky if you have a lot of adhesions, we can talk more about that later or you can read some of the past postings on the IAS message board.

Belle what started your adhesions?

What operations if any have you had done abdominally?

If you do have adhesions then Dr Moron is right, there is noting HE can do about them. But if the adhesions are binding your bowels then that might have to be operated on to unbind them BUT I would go to see another Dr and another until you are comfortable that you have someone that not only has a brain but is familiar with adhesions.

Belle there is a wealth of info on adhesions and bowels and the obstruction and binding of them due to adhesions. Look, learn, know your body, cuz they won't, make sure you are calling all the shots and know exactly what is going on with you. When you find good info on the internet print off what you find out about and take it with you to the Drs you see, which could give you a feel for what they think and know about the subject at hand. You need to find a Dr that you can feel like you have a best friend in and this Dr. Moron doesn't sound like the one!

Well Take Care, write back if you need me, in the mean time

Pain Free Hugs and Best Wishes to You and Yours. Tammy Lynn Taber (I'm on the adhesions quilt)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: