I want to give up......but I wont

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Wed Mar 24 21:52:33 2004

From: Behalf Of M71665@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 7:42 PM Subject: Re: I want to give up......but I wont

I know exactly how you feel. I have 3 children and only 38 years old and have suffered with this terrible "sickness" for so many years. Last year I had my hystercomy with hope of no more suffering. Well after a few weeks I was in pain and my friend who is a massage therapist came over and found the adhesions were alreadys spreading around my bladder and bowels. Its now a year after the surgery and I no longer can do my own shopping, go out and have fun. I barely make it through a day at work if that. My kids are on their own. I have a 3 year old son who has muscle problems bec/ of growing in my very full utuerus (full of scar tissue) and so he needs so much help. I can't have him home bec of the pain I am in. I am on painkillers and antideprassants and nothing helps with the pain.

Sometimes i feel like giving up too. But than I see my 3 beautiful boys and know i must get real help. though I cant seem to find it.

I am very religious so firmly belive that G0d is doing this for my own good..but man it hurts...

DONT GIVE UP>>.there must be a light at the end of this tunnel somewhere... Michelle

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: