Having problems with legs...adhesion related?

Tue Jul 16 07:31:12 2002

Hello everyone, it has been so long since I have posted. I do check the board and shed a few tears for you all often. Since my 7th surgery in Scranton, Pa with Drs. Redan & Reich my husband who is 45, was diagnosed with a rare cancer. So as you can imagine our lives were turned upside down. He had surgery and thank God is cancer free so far. Now my adhesions have really been causing a lot of pain especially under my right rib and right side of my back. The pulling is so bad I cannot bend over. (my gall bladder was removed during my last surgery) I am also experiencing problems with my legs, I really don't know how to describe the feeling. I guess they ache all the time and sometimes I get restless legs. Has anyone else experienced this? I also carry a low grade fever when my adhesions are angry! I went to an urgent care facility who knows me well, they did blood work and x-rays which came out fine. After 10 years of fighting with these aliens in my body, I am getting tired but I am not giving up. Friends that stick together, Sherry

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: