Re: Making a negative in to a positive or trying!

Fri May 3 18:10:45 2002

Ohhh Karla...I just bawled when i read about your Grandson..Words could never express how sorry i was to hear about that..and please please dont ever stop giving us your overprotective advice..i printed out what you wrote also and let My Daughter in Law read..she too was in tears..and asked me to thank you for your advice..and that she was soo sorry for your loss. Jen had a test today to see if the baby has downs syndrome or spina bifida.and if either of them come back positive she will have to have an amniocentisis..and she is scared to death..and i just asked her what she would do if this baby has one of those diseases and she of course said i would love it just the same..and do my best to take care of it..and that i didnt think that God would give us any more than we can stand..so lets not worry about things like this until we have too..finally she agreed and calmed down a little bit. Erica stayed with me today while they went to the Drs..and boy oh boy did i enjoy that..she kept telling me that she is gonna take care of me..and she tried..we have a small fridge on the back porch to keep the kids drinks and extra bottles of water etc in..and she would go and bring me a bottle of juice or water or something..every so often..and she would say..now does that make you feel better ..shes sure a sweetie..and i sure miss the days when i could run around in the yard with her...or swing or pet the horses or whatever.. but i have faith that i will be there again.. Again Thank You For the advice.. and for all that you share with us. God Bless You and Your Family. Love and Hugs. Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: