Barbara, Dawn & Ivy

Fri May 3 18:20:46 2002

Hello Ladies:

Welcome to the stickiest site on the web. Please feel free to ask any questions and someone will try to give you answers. Please remember that our replies are based on our own personal experiences and are our own opinions.

Helen Dynda recently posted on the ASAP site, Dawn, and if you search the message board archives for ASAP and Helen Dynda, I'm sure you will find the ink to their home page and to their "Good Doctors" page.

Barbara, a lot of us have IM's installed - I can be reached on MSN (Shai) or ICQ (number below). Page me anytime, I'm usually on in the evenings.

Ivy, I tend to agree with your assessment of the deep massage, but I know that stretching is also a no-no for me - I can't even reach the top shelf of my kitchen cupboards without a step-stool or I'm in a ball of agony. It probably depends on where the adhesions are attached to.

Another thing I want to mention - we are all individuals, and we all react differently to pain, to treatment, and to pain medications. What works great for one may not work so well or at all for another.

Again, welcome ladies, and gentle pain-free hugs to all.

Nancy in NB

ICQ 9683431

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: