Re: Why I'm having another lap and...

Fri Feb 1 21:12:46 2002

Sue, I'm sorry you are going through all this living hell.I thoroughly understand all you are going through having been through the same myself and always thinking there was definately something wrong that someone was missing.But it was the adhesions and unfortunately having more surgery only worsened my pain. I went in for just a Laparoscopy and woke up with an incision 12" down my abdomen which only created what I am now barely able to hold on to my job with tons of narcotics to help control my pain to be able to function.I had 6 weeks pain free and everything started all over again. I really feel for you but the only thing that helped me to be able to sleep without pain is the meds,heating pads, long hot baths,relaxing,stop lifting and stretching .No bending no long sitting time,no long standing time,I have to have help to wash my car,cook,mop,vaccum.I can't ride the lawnmower the vibration killsme.I can't ride the fourwheeler with my kids.I can't march in the parade with my son.I can't sit and watch their football games,I can't help my hubby remodel my sons home.I can sweep but I can't bend down and pick it up with the dust pan. I feel worthless But I WILL NOT LET THIS DISEASE TAKE OVER ME. I will survive and you and all of us here will too.We are not alone we are all here for each other and we will support and pray for each other no matter what the decision is.Helen Dynda and Gloria are still in Germany I think.They both just had surgery per Dr Korell and our thoughts and prayers are with them.And I will pray for yu also that all goes well. Make sure they atleast attempt to use a barrier and all the necessary precautions to prohibit further adhesion problems. Go in with your head high and a wonderfully positive attitude. Love and Blessings Lillian

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: