help - how do I survive

Mon Feb 26 06:42:34 2001

Hi all. Never realized until now that there was a board here. I had a ton of lap.s over the last 9 years and 2 years ago had a hyst. Three months later had to have surgery to remove extensive adhesions. Now it is 2 years later and I am miserable. My docs here after doing a cat scan and an ultrasound think it is probably the adhesions but is saying there is nothing they can do about it. So - needless to say I cried for days and then began searching the internet. I have found dr. reydan and dr. reich's address and am in the process of sending them my records. The problem is now I am getting where I can't eat anything without major pain. So, I am living off slim fast, milk shakes, and pudding. I have lost 9 pounds in a week....I am beginning to get very tired and yet the pain is still getting worse. I have been going to a pmc - but yet just in the last 2 weeks I have been having tons or problems with BM's. If I eat I am miserable. So - here I am. I am not sure about going all the way to pennsylvania but don't see much else as a choice. Any ideas on what I shouold try to eat. Anyone had surgery with either these docs? that can give me some details. I would appreciate anything.

--
Shannon

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: