How do I prevent them from coming back?

Sun Oct 22 21:07:00 2000

Hi everyone! I just stumbled upon this site tonight, I have yet to join the forum, but I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have endo, I had 2 laps in 99, and I have another one scheduled for October 30th. Each of the last times they found more problems with the surgical adhesions from an appendectomy back in 88 with minimal endo. The amount that came back in just 4 months was amazing. Well, the pain is back, and again I suspect it to be adhesions rather than endo, but who is to know for sure which is causing the pain since I have both problems? I dont want to take Lupron or any other hormonal treatment other than bcp's particularly because I fear the big problem is the adhsions so why mess with endo drugs if that isnt the issue? Anyway, my questions for you are these: Have any of you tried Acupuncture? Either to relieve pain or to keep adhesions from reforming (is this possible?) Is there anything I can do after this surgery to retard the growth of this stuff? Please email me at acinom@primenet.com if you can be of any assistance. I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I hope this finds you all pain free and blessed with love and laughter *HUGS* Monica

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: