Adhesion Suffer

Tue Dec 21 12:11:22 1999

Hi Everyone. I have had this link for eons but haven't had a chance to post on the board until now..So guess that makes me new to the board but not new to pain nor adhesions.. I have had 12 abdominal surgeries,needless to say my abdomen is a complete mess.I suffer with massive pain,that the doctors have not been able to control or even bring down to a normal level of pain.The adhesions have moved out of the pelvic region and are causing me even more pain. At the current time no doctor will do another sugery on me to help,they will only do something if I get a full blockage that I cannot pass on my own,is it wrong that I keep getting partial blockages and hoping it will turn full so they can operate,and finally get in there and do more. The adhesions have been causing a great deal of back pain,and problems I went for an EMG where they found mild nerve damage,but the main problem is coming from the abdomen not the disk problems that I have,They just increased the neurotin and musle relaxers. I am on so many meds and I am really tired of this form of treatment. I have gone through every other inovassive treatment there is.We know sugery will help to elevate some of my pain,I know its a temporary solution but every doctor and surgeon I see says No not now..Not sure what they are waiting for.I know I am a high risk for sugery now since they have cut so many times and have played with the organs and they are breaking down..I have just about everything in there that can be removed,or reconstructive surgery done. I found out a year ago that I have Interstitial cystitis,and my bladder is down to a 1/4 of its capacity from all the previous problems. The liver is scarred with adhesions which I am not sure if that is what is causing this upper right side pain or not. This has been around for quite sometime but the pain in upper right side,bottom rib. I have arthritis in my rib as well as many other areas of my body,but the pain is not arthritic pain,each breath I take hurts alot. Seems in the beginning it was just gyn problems,moved on to adhesion problems,then we kept adding more athritis,back/neck disk problems,nerve damage/Fibro/Myofascial/IC/ulcers&gerd/chronic face pain/advanced TMJ/Frozen shoulder more of those lovely adhesions now in my shoulder.and more. I know that all these problems are linked together.I know Fibro causes adhesions to increase at a faster rate,so forget it if you produce them fast anyways,the fibro causes the nerves to grow faster.I am not sure which came first anymore the chicken or the egg.All I know is this life of pain has to be treated more effectively..I am on a lot of meds that they just keep changing and adding more. I am on Demerol been on it for 4 years daily,it lost its potency because of my allergies I cannot take anything else,tried them all..Robaxen taking 4 muscle relaxers at a time now,Neurotin 2400mgs,Elmiron,hydroxyzine,Trazadone/Premarin,Prilosec/Ambien/phentanol for the nausea.Its endless it seems..Anyways this is my quick bio ok not so quick but after 17 years of pain and problems thats about as quick as it gets..Take care and look forwarded to meeting you all.. Kimmi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: