Re: Adhesion Suffer

Thu Dec 23 13:35:54 1999

Kimmi, Laura N. here and I have a question -- you mentioned upper right quadrant pain; I have been having that too, yawn, super pain, sneeze, cough, breathe a little too deep oweeeeeee!!! Almost pain tears, just not quite there yet. I thought at first it was gas but as time went on, so did the pain and it is lasting much longer than before. I just assumed it was adhesions squeezing on a particular nerve and the pain just travelled the nerve. What is your theory? I am looking forward to talking with you regarding this next week if you have the time.

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: