Re: Jaynie

Wed Nov 24 07:50:08 1999

Hi Jaynie, Yes I sure do, woohooo and thank God! I have always had a strong libido so when I was told 6 weeks without sex after my hyst, I didn't think I could do it, LOL Then I ended up having a 2nd surgery right before the 6 week mark, which added another month to it. I was like a crazy person when we finally tried sex again. I really over did it the 1st couple times, had alot of pain after and took like a week break between attempts. Just last week I literally tore a back muscle (one of the big ones that holds the body up) while having sex! Sheesh! This week everything seems fine in that department :) No muscle tears! Though my pelvic area is still sore it could be that psoas muscle you were talking about in another thread, and I hope to find out more about that today.

Of course days when I am hurting too much, I can't have sex and don't even care about it, LOL Luckily my hubby isn't one of those high pressure types. In fact I think he enjoyed the vacation alot more than I did, haha Gina :)

At Tue, 23 Nov 1999, Jaynie Jarvis wrote: >Gina, What you get to have sex!!!!!Lucky girl!!!
>Jaynie
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: