Re: MAYBE there is a CURE

Mon Nov 15 20:22:08 1999

Hello All ! My name is Lou Ann Livengood. I was diagnosed with Endometriosis 10 years ago after suffering from ther time my periods began. After having multiple surgeries for the endo, i was diagnsed with Pelvic adhesive disease. I just joined your list last week and have been reading most of your posts. I read one today that surprised me it was about Dr. John Semertzedes here in Cincinnati. I would recommend Dr. Semertzedes to anyone. He is the only doctor that I have seen who really knows about adhesions. He just performed my 23rh suregery in Sept. and I have to say this is probably the best I have felt in years. Granted I still deal with pain everyday but it is alot better. I have seen so many doctors and most of them who don't know what to do, just say it is in your head ! I am sure all of the people who are part of this list will disagree. If anyone has any questions about Dr. Semertzedes please feel free to email me. He is by far the best dr. for ADHESIONS. He really cares about his patients and does whatever he can to help them !

LouAnn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: