MAYBE there is a CURE

Mon Nov 15 00:30:07 1999

I must keep this brief as I have to go to pain clinic at 10 am, 80 miles from home. I was at the end of my rope and contacted Dr Wiseman via email and he gave the names of two doctors who deal with adhesions. One was the the same doctor who told me 7 weeks post op that I " didn't have any adhesions now, they were all removed when I had surgery. I had bowel problems. The other however is in Cincinnati. I called him and he returned my call and told I had an hour to talk to him about my adhesions before he had to be in surgery. We talked about 45 minutes (on his dime). Anyway...He has been dealing with adhesions over 9 years. He discussed a lady's problem and I haven't heard anyone on here that bad YET??!?!!??!!! He claims he has and the MAJORITY of the time can CURE adhesions. He has done his own research and can document how often and what he does to CURE adhesions. Told me I was a classic and wants to see my operative reports and will call me back. I told him I'd be there in the morning. He had to go talk about it in PA and would be back late Sunday. I am looking forward to hearing from him. I wanna be cured NOW!!! The heck with this pain and all these drugs if it can be avoided. MY big problem is Cincy is 250 miles from here. NO PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!...if there is a cure!!!! He is a general surgeon, name Dr. John Semertzides. If anyone knows anything about him or has seen him please let me know, privately if you wish or on the forum. I would have been on here earlier this week, had 3 migraines and granddaughter is sick. Maybe just maybe he's right and he CAN CURE ADHESIONS!!!!!! I hope and pray it's true. I don't remember which one of you out there is from Cincy. ( I am awful with names) I have the 2nd of a series of nerve blocks in the morning. I rambled on anyway...sorry. I really don't mean to so I"ll shut up. Thanks everybody, Teresa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: