Igor - more info please

Sat Oct 9 15:14:52 1999

Igor and all

I have been away from my computer for over a week and am just now getting caught up so please forgive me - I don't wish to stir up more debate but I would like more info about what Igor has used to help himself.

Igor, I am wondering what you mean by some of the treatments that have worked for you. Could you be more specific as to what each step involves and how you implement them into your daily life.

Your experience with pain/adhesions has been rough. I think all of us here can relate to some degree or another with what you went through. I have had to have @ 12 surgeries and I pray that I will never have to have another one.

You wrote: >These are names of most important things (basic topics):
>1. World outlook and psychological state

I am assuming that this step deals with maintaining a positive attitude and outlook. I know that there is power in positive thinking.

>1. Sleep, sufficient rest and normal day schedule

If I am correct - this is mostly a common sense step and is self-explainatory.

>3. Physical activity

What king of physical activity? High impact such as running or low impact such as walking. In my case the more I try to exercise the worse my pain gets - so obviously I avoid activities I know are going to cause me problems. What kind of physical activity are you able to tolerate?

4. Cleanse procedures I'm not sure what you mean here - is this diet/vitamen related or are you talking about cleansing enemas/laxitaves?

5. Nutrition Are you talking about a special diet/vitamen suppliments or specially grown organic foods?

6. Thermo-procedures and cold water affusion I don't know what you are talking about here - thermo meaning heat procedures? and what is water affusion?

7. Auto-massage What areas of the body do you massage - are you using any special techniques?

8. Herbotherapy Specifically - which herbs and what are their effects?

9. Healing breathing Are you talking about closed eye - pursed lips - deep breathing in through the nose out through the mouth? When do you do this and how does it help?

I hope I don't come across as being totally illerate about these things but I really would like to more about them. From what I do know - I don't see anything here that would necessarily be of harm - it is my opinion that there has got to be a happy medium between conventional medicine as we know it and the natural/organic alternative treatments.

Thanks for telling us your story and I am glad you have found what works for you. I hope that someday we will all find what works for us as well.

Tina

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: