Response to Igor's story

Wed Oct 6 07:15:57 1999

I just read Igor's story and yes, I believe he has had a lot of trouble from what sounds like bowel adhesions. I would like to comment on one thing that he said-that people of olden times were *healthy*. I would like to change that to *some* people of olden times were healthy, the others were sickly and died, often very young. (survival of the fittest) Many suffered for years with ailments that are quickly treated in modern times but at that time the technology and knowledge were not available. People dealt with it because it is all they knew. I do not consider these the "good old days" that we sometimes nostalgically yearn for.

There will be some who are interested in Igor's natural healing. I'm sure some of it could be used wisely along with conventional medical treatment but I also believe some of it is dangerous. (when used to replace conventional treatment) But this is just my opinion and there will be many who disagree. Since this is an adhesion forum, Igor has the right to post his opinion on treatments and those that want to challenge him, can.

Chris S.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: