>can that others have been through (success and failures) and part of my
>education process is this forum. At this point, I am not in control of
>managing my pain as I do not have the help yet from the medical
>profession. Thank you again for your response. Ginny
>
>--
>Ginny King
>

Ginny; Donna told me that her naturopath/homeopath has suggested massage for Donna's abdomin. Obviously if you are in pain already the massuese would have to be gentle and slow. Donna had a massage on Sunday and said it felt good - it did not increase any pain. Let me tell you that since going to the naturalist(?) (I'm having trouble keeping the title straight), last Saturday, Donna has had 5 days in a row of feeling pretty good, going on 6. That is compaired to 2 or 3 days before. She is having some burning discomfort right now, but nothing compared to the regular pain. So far, we are believers! Hopefully, this will continue, but we, and I know you also realize that we're not out of the woods yet. Find a good homeopath and make an appointment. The bad news is that insurance may not cover it - we don't know about our own coverage, but are willing to spend the money if it means relief. It can get expensive with the vitamins, herbs and other tests they recommend.

A point you may find interesting - Donna went to her gyn today for a checkup, and he supported her decision to pursue other avenues for relief (she even mentioned acupuncture). He is calling a gastro-internalist for her, and indicated knowledge of barriers, etc as possible resouorces if further surgery is required. He showed knowledge, but our question is why didn't he talk about the possibility of adhesions before Donna's original surgery, and why didn't he mention them when Donna complained about pain and the inability to move her bowels properly over the last nine months?

Hope this helps. God Bless

--
Pete and Donna

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: