Re: Bad Days again

Sun Jun 20 06:47:11 1999

At Thu, 17 Jun 1999, Brenda wrote:

>Hey guys I am leaving West Virginia for a trip to LA for three weeks to

>visit my sister, is there anyone out there who could recommend a Dr.?

Hi! I am new to this forum, but have been following it for a few weeks. I have had 4 lysis of adhesions, plus left tube & ovary and hysterectomy in last two years. The lysis always helps for a few months, then the pain starts coming back. Right now I am in severe pain again. We moved and I had to get new Dr's. At first, no one would believe me. I finally found someone who did a lot of tests (that I thought was a waste of money) and guess what? I have adhesions pulling my sigmoid out of place and wrapping it around. Now I have to switch Dr's again because my insurance has dropped the hospital he practices at. Anyone know of a good Dr in Northern VA, Wash. DC or Baltimore area? You were asking about someone in LA. I know of a wonderful DR in Palo Alto which is 400 miles north of LA. His name is Dr. Kresch and his website is http://www.helenahealth.com/bios.html

If that is too far to go, he may be able to recommend someone in LA. He believes in second look surgery, where they go in a week later and do lysys again. It is unreal how fast the adhesions grow back, but I have videos to prove it. I wound up with third look surgery, two weeks after the first because my adhesions were so dense, they couldn't couldn't put Interceed in after the second one. I would really recommend calling him.

--
Ruth

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: