I sure have missed everyone !!!

Wed May 26 14:27:24 1999

Hello everyone, I had some problems with my computer but I have finally resolved them. As always my heart aches for everyone who is suffering. My last surgery was in Nov. which included a total abdominal hysterectomy, appendectomy and lysis of dense adhesions between the large and small intestine and abdominal wall. The round ligament and descending colon were adhesed together. There were adhesions in the cul-de-sac and on the bladder. I also have problems with my incisions as they always develop keloids(sp)?. I am having a great deal of back pain and pulling and am having muscle spasms in my back. I have been getting nauseated every once in awhile. I am experiencing something new I thought someone else might have experienced. I am having more pain in the right side of my back which goes into my right hip area(really my fanny)! It gets worse when I put pressure on my right leg. My muscle spasms are worse on that side also. I always get muscle spasms when my adhesions are getting bad. My family doctor told me that when you have an appendectomy, that is the #1 place adhesions seem to grow. I also had the right ovary out at the same time. I'm getting scared. I have had 7 surgeries in about 8 years. Sorry so long but you gals are the only ones that understand. Your friend, Sherry

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: