Re: how is everybody?

Wed May 26 13:29:53 1999

At Wed, 26 May 1999, toni welsh wrote: >
>I was jst wondering where everyone was and if you are all okay. Chris
>when will you hearabout your test results? I know they take awhie
>sometimes. Hope you are all okay!

Hi Toni and everyone: Thanks for asking how everyone is. I am just about as low as I could possibly be. I'll pull out of it I'm sure. The ibuprofen is not working as well as I would like (and as it did last time I took it) I don't know the reason for this I just realized that I don't even have a follow up appointment which means that unless I call about my test results they will be put in my chart and forgotten. At my visit on Monday the pcp said "this is so frustrating. You really have had a lot of tests done." Well,sorry I haven't had a lot of tests done. I've had ultrasounds (pelvic), a colonoscopy, and 2 laparoscopies over a 2 year period, plus a few very general blood tests. It seems to me that the next thing to ask is what problems would these kind of tests NOT cover and then check for THOSE. I see patients in the hospital have Cts, MRIs, one after another. All kinds of tests. Well, I guess I'm frustrated. I'm sick of dealing with this, especially since I don't even know what I'm dealing with.

Chris

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: