Update from my last post

Fri May 14 07:52:34 1999

Hello everyone, Just wanted to let everyone know how I was doing.My last post I said I was running a low grade temp, after having a laporoscopy done 2 weeks ago .I am still not feeling myself and still running a low grade.this has been about 11 days now.I saw my gyn on Wednesday and he said that everything felt fine ,he did not feel any swelling or softness.He did send me for bloodwork and I had ultrasounds done yesterday.The radiologist thinks that he saw a small pocket of fluid right at the tip of the vagina.He was going to look over the films that he took and send the report to my Dr. He also said that there was a cyst in my right ovary(the only thing that remains after my hysterectomy)has anyone ever heard of a cyst being inside the ovary? this is the first time I ever heard of this.When I had the lap. 2 weeks ago my Dr. removed a cyst from the ovary.I wonder is it worth keeping the ovary if I am going to have problems with it. The gyn that I am seeing now is not the one that did my hysterectomy. My concern is that my Dr. is on vacation until the 24th and I worry that the report won't be looked at right away.I like my Dr. alot he has taking alot of time(not to mention the complaining I do about my pain)with me .But I do not care for the way some of the office staff is.Any response is appreciated

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: