5 weeks of excruciating pain. Debbie

Thu May 6 01:03:57 2010

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of HERB F DIXON Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2010 1:15 PM To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org Subject: Re: 5 weeks of excruciating pain. Debbie

Debbie I am sorry I haven't got back in touch with you, I am still battling since the procedure. I have been to a pain center, he put a tens unit on me, 3 hours was quite long enough. Put it back in the pkg. and need to return it. I haven't been back in. I have had some Dr. bills to catch up on. I am just not ready either. They want me to do P.T. been there, It is the last thing I need to do. I don't want to do anything that will bring on any more pain than I already experience. The Lidocain injections do sound interesting. It is nice to know it is an I.V. Drip, and not another injection into my abdomen. I have also had Intercostal Nerve Blocks and they create more problems and intensified pain. I have also discussed a pain pump with him. My Husband and I have also discussed me returning to Germany for adheliosis surgery. I did very well after my surgeries in 2005. I got hurt 7 weeks post-op, starting having problems, got hurt again in 08/2006, In Feb. 2007 had my Gallbladder removed, and since then they have returned with a vengence. We really have to save in order to go back, also My Family has offered to raise funds for my trip. At this time though I am still not very brave. Still physically and mentally messed up and just want to be home, or close to it. It's my comfort zone. Anyway, when I am strong again, I will check into it with the pain center. I am happy to hear that at least it helps you for a few days. Have you started going once a week? If so, is it helping more, and lasting longer? Good Luck to you, and thanks so much for your thoughtfulness. Cheryl D.   > Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 20:36:49 -0500
> From: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org
> To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net
> Subject: 5 weeks of excruciating pain.
>
> ________________________________________
> From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf
> ________________________________________

Of > Debbie Baranes
> Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 11:08 PM
> To: adhesions-request@adhesions.org
> Subject: Re: 5 weeks of excruciating pain.
>
> Sorry took so long to reply Its an IV drip

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: